Chicken stew Ricetta
Recipe ingredients quantity Chicken stew per 6 persons.
- -a chicken to 1,200 kg.
- -a box of tomatoes from 250 gr
- -a clove of garlic
- -a pinch of marjoram
- -half a cup of dry white wine
Instructions for preparation of the recipe: Chicken stew
- Cut the chicken into pieces, chop the garlic and marjoram and brown it in a pan with oil and butter
When blond and add the chicken pieces brown it on all sides, then moisten with the wine
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook slowly over medium heat for about 40 minutes
- When the chicken is cooked, levatelo from the pan and arrange it on a platter
- Strain the cooking juices, diluted with a tablespoon of water, return it to the fire, do give it a boil, then pour the sauce over the chicken