Spaghetti alla carbonara Ricetta
Spaghetti alla carbonara
Recipe ingredients quantity Spaghetti alla carbonara per 6 persons.
- 150 grams of bacon
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 600 grams of spaghetti
- q salt. b.
- 5 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
- q pepper. b.
Instructions for preparation of the recipe: Spaghetti alla carbonara
- Fry the diced bacon in the oil with the garlic over low heat
- As soon as the garlic is off color
- Cook the spaghetti in salted water, meanwhile, beat the eggs with a pinch of salt, parmesan, pecorino freshly ground pepper
- As soon as the noodles are cooked, toss immediately adding the bacon
- Making stir and serve immediately
Other recipe with spaghetti