All-Bran Seed LoafFor 10 servings:
Ingredients for All-Bran Seed Loaf:
- 3/4 c Whole wheat flour 3/4 c Orange juice
- 3/4 c Flour all-purpose 1/4 c Honey
- 1 tb Baking powder 2 ea Eggs
- 1/2 ts Salt 1/4 c Vegetable oil
- 1/3 c Sesame seeds 1/2 c Bran cereal
- 2 ts Poppy seeds
- 4.5 x 2" loaf pan. Bake at 350f about 40 min. Let cool 10 min and
Directions for: All-Bran Seed Loaf
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and seeds.
- In large bowl, beat together orange juice, honey, eggs and cereal.
- Let stand 2 min.
- Add flour mixture, stirring only until well combined.
- Spread evenly in greased remove from pan.
- Cool completely before slicing.
Category recipe Breads