Amaretto ChickenFor 8 servings:
Ingredients for Amaretto Chicken:
- 5 Boned Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tbs Vegetable Oil
- 3 Tbs Flour
- 3 Tbs Butter
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 Tbs Dijon Mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp Ground Pepper
- 1 cn 6 1/4 oz Frozen Orange Juice
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 c Amaretto
Directions for: Amaretto Chicken
- Mix the can of frozen orange juice with a half can of water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic salt.
- Coat chicken with this mixture.
- Heat oil and butter in skillet and saute chicken until brown.
- Remove and put in casserole.
- To skillet, add mustard, orange juice and Amaretto.
- Increase heat and boil, stirring constantly, until thick.
- Pour sauce over chicken and bake, covered, for 45 minutes.
- this can be frozen and reheated later.
- Serves 8 - 10.
Category recipe Poultry