Apple Banana BreadFor 8 servings:
Ingredients for Apple Banana Bread:
- 1/2 c Butter, softened
- 2 c Flour
- 1/2 c Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 c Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 Tbs Sour Cream
- 2 Apples, cored and chopped
- 1 Banana, mashed
- 1/2 c Chopped Walnuts
- 1 tsp Vanilla
Directions for: Apple Banana Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- Cream butter and sugars, and beat in eggs.
- Stir in sour cream, banana and vanilla.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, soda and cinnamon.
- Gradually add to butter mixture.
- Gently stir in apples and nuts.
- Spoon into greased bread pan and bake 1 hour.
Category recipe Breads, Fruits