Apple Cheddar CookiesFor 6 servings:
Ingredients for Apple Cheddar Cookies:
- 1/2 c Butter
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon Ground
- 1/2 c Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg Lg
- 6 oz Cheddar Sharp, Shredded
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 c Apples Cored,Peeled,Chopped
- 1 1/2 c Unbleached Flour
- 1/4 c Nuts Chopped
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
Directions for: Apple Cheddar Cookies
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then stir in the egg and vanilla.
- Add the combined dry ingredients, blending well.
- Stir in the cheese, apples and nuts.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of the dough ontoan ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees F.
- for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the cookie sheet and cool on a wire rack or plate.
Category recipe Cheese/eggs, Cookies, Fruits