Artichoke SaladFor 10 servings:
Ingredients for Artichoke Salad:
- 4 Fresh artichoke hearts
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbs Wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Lea & Perrins
- 2 cn Artichoke hearts, quartered
- 3 Tbs Olive oil
- 1 tsp Louisiana hot sauce
- 1 Tbs Lemon juice
- 1 Small garlic clove
Directions for: Artichoke Salad
- In a wooden salad bowl, mash garlic and salt with a strong fork.
- Add fresh artichoke hearts, and mash with the garlic and salt.
- Add olive oil, stir, add lemon juice, stir, add wine vinegar, stir, stir, add hot sauce, stir, add Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce, Mix well.
- Put canned artichoke hearts in dressing and let marinate for 1 hour, then eat as is or serve on a bed of greens.
- From Justin Wilson's Outdoor Cooking With Inside Help.
Category recipe Cajun, Salads