Barbecued Pork ChopsFor 8 servings:
Ingredients for Barbecued Pork Chops:
- 1/2 c Water
- 3 Tbs Brown sugar
- 1/4 c Vinegar
- 4 Tbs Chili sauce
- 2 Tbs Dry mustard
- 8 Pork chops
Directions for: Barbecued Pork Chops
- Combine ingredients and mix well.
- Pour over seasoned chopsin glass baking dish, cover and bake at 400 F degrees for1-1/2 hours, uncovering last 30 minutes.
- Water may be addedto make gravy.
- Delicious with ribs also.
- From Talk About Good contributed by Susan Chandler Castille.
Category recipe Cajun, Pork/ham