Apple Cheddar WontonsFor 6 servings:
Ingredients for Apple Cheddar Wontons:
- 1 Peanut Oil
- 2 Apples Md, *
- 1 package Wonton Skins
- 10 oz Cheddar Sharp, Cubed
- 1/2 c Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbs Cinnamon Ground
Directions for: Apple Cheddar Wontons
- * Core the apples and cut into small pieces.
- Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon together and set aside.
- Preheat the peanut or vegetable oil in a deep fryer or other pan used for deep frying.
- Wrap a piece of apple and a cube of cheddar cheese in a wonton skin and seal according to the directions on the package.
- Deep fry until golden brown.
- Coat with the brown sugar - cinnamon mixture and serve.
- This is good served hot or cold.
Category recipe Cheese/eggs, Desserts, Fruits