Asparagus in ovenFor 4 servings:
Ingredients for Asparagus in oven:
- 2 c Asparagus, fresh, 2" lengths
- 2 c Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cn Cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cn French fried onion ring, 3oz
- 4 oz Mushrooms, sliced
Directions for: Asparagus in oven
- Butter a casserole dish.
- Put a layer of asparagus on bottom then add soup.
- Next add mushrooms and half the cheese.
- Add second layer of asparagus and end with a layer of cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Sprinkle onion rings on top and return to oven for 5 minutes more.
Category recipe Vegetables