marinara sauce Ricetta
di Roberto Pucci · 15 Luglio 2014
Recipe ingredients quantity marinara sauce per 4 persons.
- -2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- -1 Egg yolk
- -1 Tablespoon of chopped parsley
- -juice of half lemon
- -a bechamel sauce (made with 50 gr. butter, 50 gr. flour, 1/2 liter of broth
- fish, 1/2 teaspoon of salt).
Instructions for preparation of the recipe: marinara sauce
- Make the béchamel sauce with butter, flour, and fish broth, when it is cooked remove from the heat, add the oil, egg yolk, lemon juice and chopped parsley
Serve with boiled fish